A GOOD LIFE BY SORAYA ABDURAHMAN

Enjoy this heartwarming song  at A GOOD LIFE 

Verse 1

Mmmmmm........ yeahhh......... 

I woke up to the morning light,

Sunshine dancing through my room.

Opened up my window wide,

Let the fresh air chase the gloom.

Coffee on the table,

Music playing soft and low.

I don't need a perfect day,

Just a little room to grow yeahhhhh

Mmmmmmm

Pre-Chorus

I've been waiting for tomorrow,

For the moment to arrive.

Now I'm learning how to treasure

All the little things in life yeahhhh

Chorus

I just wanna live a good life,

Wake up grateful, go to sleep alright.

Laugh a little, love a little, oh yeahhhhh

Let my heart breathe free tonight.

I don't need a million reasons,

I don't need the stars to align.

If I've got peace within my heart,

Then I'm doing just fine... 

Verse 2

Some days bring a little rain,

Some days bring a brighter sky.

I've learned I don't have to run,

I can stop and enjoy the ride.

There's beauty in the simple,

In the people that I love, yeahhhhhh

And every little blessing

Is a gift from up above.

Pre-Chorus

I was always chasing something,

Thinking more would make me whole.

Now I'm finding there's a richness

In the quiet of my soul, ohhhhhhh

Chorus

I just wanna live a good life,

Wake up grateful, go to sleep alright.

Laugh a little, love a little,

Let my heart breathe free tonight.

I don't need a million reasons,

I don't need the stars to align.

If I've got peace within my heart,

Then I'm doing just fine.

Bridge

Here's to mornings,

Here's to sunsets,

Here's to everything I've survived.

Here's to dancing in my kitchen,

Here's to being glad I'm alive.

No more waiting for perfection,

No more wishing time away.

I'm gonna hold this moment closer,

I'm gonna live it every day.

Final Chorus

I just wanna live a good life,

With a grateful heart and an open mind.

Laugh a little, love a little,

Leave a little kindness behind.

I don't need a million reasons,

I don't need the stars to align.

If I've got peace within my heart,

And the people I love by my side,

Then I've already got a good life. ❤️



Comments

Post a Comment